SKF hmsa10 Bearing
Self Aligning Ball Bearings
Self-aligning ball bearings have two rows of balls, a common sphered raceway in the outer ring and two deep uninterrupted raceway grooves in the inner ring. They are available open or sealed. The bearings are insensitive to angular misalignment of the shaft relative to the housing (fig. 1), which can be caused, for example, by shaft deflection.
In a self-aligning bearing, the inner ring has two raceways and the outer ring has a single spherical raceway with its center of curvature coincident with the bearing axis. This allows the axis of the inner ring, balls and cage to deflect around the bearing center to automatically correct misalignment caused by housing and shaft machining or installation error.
A self-aligning bearing is recommended when the alignment of the shaft and housing is difficult or when the shaft may bend during operation. Brda notes that similar to deep groove ball bearings, most self-aligning ball are for general use.
- Toyana 1208K self aligning ball bearings
- 110 mm x 200 mm x 53 mm ISB 2222 KM self aligning ball bearings
- REGAL BELOIT
- Toyana 2213 self aligning ball bearings
- INGERSOLL RAND
- 35 mm x 72 mm x 23 mm SKF 2207 ETN9 self aligning ball bearings
- 90 mm x 160 mm x 30 mm FAG 1218-K-TVH-C3 + H218 self aligning ball bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES
- ISB TSM 12 BB self aligning ball bearings
- Double Row
- 17 mm x 47 mm x 14 mm ISB 1204 KTN9+H204 self aligning ball bearings
- 1.438 Inch | 36.525
- 0 Inch | 0Millimeter
- 95 mm x 200 mm x 45 mm SKF 1319 self aligning ball bearings
- Ball Bearing
- 40 mm x 100 mm x 25 mm ISB 1309 KTN9+H309 self aligning ball bearings
- 150 mm x 270 mm x 54 mm SIGMA 1230 M self aligning ball bearings
- Adapter Sleeve
- Double Lip Contact