SKF hmsa10 Bearing
Spherical Roller Bearings
Spherical Roller Bearings with hardened steel cages deliver greater fatigue strength, increased wear-resistance and tougher protection against shock and acceleration.Spherical Roller Bearings with brass cages provide extra strength and durability in the most unrelenting conditions, including extreme shock and vibration, high acceleration forces and minimal lubrication.
A spherical roller bearing is a rolling-element bearing that permits rotation with low friction, and permits angular misalignment. Typically these bearings support a rotating shaft in the bore of the inner ring that may be misaligned in respect to the outer ring. The misalignment is possible due to the spherical internal shape of the outer ring and spherical rollers.Despite what their name may imply, spherical roller bearings are not truly spherical in shape. The rolling elements of spherical roller bearings are mainly cylindrical in shape, but have a profile that makes them appear like cylinders that have been slightly over-inflated.
- Toyana 24164 CW33 spherical roller bearings
- 280 mm x 580 mm x 175 mm FAG 22356-MB spherical roller bearings
- Open Type
- AST 21316CW33 spherical roller bearings
- 200 mm x 400 mm x 144 mm ISB 23244 EKW33+OH2344 spherical roller bearings
- 0.240 to 0.370 mm
- Machined Brass
- 180 mm x 250 mm x 52 mm SKF 23936CCK/W33 spherical roller bearings
- 95 mm x 200 mm x 45 mm FAG 21319-E1-K-TVPB spherical roller bearings
- 1000 mm x 1420 mm x 308 mm ISB 230/1000 spherical roller bearings
- 0.02 KGS